- Minimum Bachelor of Civil Engineering preferably with a Master degree in Geotechnical Engineering or related civil engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in soil and material testing in laboratory or field for civil construction projects.
- Good command of English and ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Ability to lead and manage Soil and Material testing laboratory to ISO 17025 standards independently.
- Familiar with tests on Soil, Concrete, Cement, fine and coarse aggregates for civil engineering application.
- Mature, professional and disciplined, with ability to work as a team.
- Willing to relocate and based on project site laboratory when required.
Apply for the role by emailing your CV to us with relevant supporting documents attached.